Written by Emmanuel Salt Ashibuogwu.
Photo Credit: Pixels.
My desire is to be a man of the books, so this year (2018) I set out to read a number of books:
1. The 66 books of the Bible.
2. Two Christian books per month (Spiritual and secular or financial, in short, any book that will aid my personal development).
At the end of the year (2018), here is a breakdown of the books the Lord enabled me to read:
1. The 66 books of the Bible
2. Be the Best, the Very Best by E.A. Adeboye (Completed)
3. Beat the Best and be the Best by D.K. Olukoya (Completed)
4. Understanding Divine Direction by Bishop David Oyedepo (Completed)
5. Guilt struck by Grace Obiyo (Completed)
6. Talitha Cumi, the Candle in the Wind, etc. by Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle (Completed)
7. Finishing Strong by Steve Farrar (Completed)
8. The Kneeling Christian…
View original post 812 more words